Don't Make your Audience Choose!
This is what is happening when your virtual Audience has to choose between focusing their attention on your video or your slides 👇
Have a HUGE virtual presentation that needs attention on the slides but also you? DON’T blow it, get mmhmm so you can do both! My disclaimer is that I am in no way affiliated with mmhmm, but was led onto the app by a friend Karolina who recommended I incorporate more tech into my presentations in 2021.
Check out the video below to see how it works and why it could be a game changer for your presentations when you have to be virtual.
1. You get to stay right up and personal with your audience while presenting a deck.
2. You get to choose when to make the presentation large, small or disappear.
3. You get to put yourself smaller or larger to emphasize important statements.
4. You get to give your presentation life by having a moving background.
5. You will have a solid shock and awe affect the first time you use it.
6. You get to control the narrative and the attention 100% of the time.
7. You can also share presenting duties with another person so they can both be running the deck at the same time!
⚡️Don't want to try, that's okay, you can still take away some good learnings here. If you have an important point to make while on your virtual meeting, pause the screen share for a moment so it is just sharing video and speak right into the camera, making the audience feel your message. ⚡️
I highly suggest giving it a test run, they have a 7 day trial and free platform that is pretty good.
Reach out if you have any questions or need some suggestions on how to make your presentation amazing using mmhmm. I am still getting the hang of it, but this is so far a very engaging way to virtually meet and present content.